L’Azalée Premium Cruises
The four L’Azalée Premium Cruise vessels are uniquely designed, private Asian-style junks that use wood as their main material, creating a warm and comfortable feel.
The fleet’s capacity is four people for a Day Cruise. The modern, convenient accommodation includes one deluxe cabin (32m2) fitted out with a queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom and shower, flat-screen TV with surround sound, a safety deposit box and a built-in wardrobe. The cabin also features a swim and snorkel private deck, allowing for intimate exploration of the bay. These vessels include a private top deck, 10m2 covered dining terrace and an 18m2 sun deck with sun beds. All food is served on the top deck at times of your choosing. This cruise is ideal for guests looking for privacy or a romantic escape during their Halong experience.
Once on board, your personal butler will handle all of your needs and introduce you to the heritage of Halong Bay. Delicious food and beverage options made from fresh local ingredients served at the restaurant and bar are also a highlight of the trip, including free flow soft drinks and a selection of teas, coffees, beer, wines, cocktails and mocktails. Meals served on over night cruises include breakfast, lunch, sunset tapas and dinner.
• Each premium vessel has a spacious 32m2 cabin.
• Comfortable Queen size bed
• Salon with panoramic windows
• Swim & snorkel private deck
• En-suite bathroom & shower
• Air conditioning & heating
• Flat screen TV, CD/DVD player, 5.1 sound system
• In-cabin safety deposit box
• Built-in wardrobe
• Private cruise top deck.
• Offering guests the utmost privacy while enjoying spectacular views of Halong Bay.
• All food prepared on the top deck by your crew and served at the time of your choosing.