L’Azalée Deluxe Cruise
The lone vessel used for the L’Azalée Deluxe Cruise is the largest member of the L’Azalée Collection fleet, with 10 Superior cabins (16 m2 each) and two Junior Suites (23 m2 each), all of which has a private bathroom, as well as bathrobes, life jackets and a safety box. Each of the suites features a private outdoor deck at the rear of the ship.
The L’Azalée Deluxe is the ideal option for groups such as big families, but also maintains privacy. Our onboard dining area serves dishes in a bright atmosphere overlooking the bay, while our lounge-style sundeck offers perfect views of the surrounding scenery along with a selection of international-standard beverages. Visitors can also lay on a sunbed and savor cool drinks, or lounge along the upper deck and observe the splendor of the majestic surroundings offered by the World Heritage Site. The Deluxe Cruise offers a full daily breakfast buffet, as well as fusion lunches and dinner with a starter buffet, a la carte mains and a dessert buffet. Board games, books and playing cards are also available for your entertainment.
Deluxe Cruise features a total of 12 cabins, including:
- 10 Superior Cabins (16m2 each) with choice of double or twin beds
- 2 Junior Suites (23m2 each) + rear private outdoor deck area of 3sqm
- Open air sun deck with large sun shade and sun loungers, panoramic views of the bay in complete comfort
- Sun deck bar
- Large restaurant for buffet and other meals
- Restaurant bar
- All facilities are brand new
- Unique design & style on Halong Bay