Our day cruises are offered on either a joined boat, the L’Azalée Classic Cruise, or a private junk, the L’Azalée Premium Cruise, and last for 4.5 or 6.5 hours. Day cruises are quick, dynamic journeys for guests who don’t have time to spare. These trips allow visitors to experience the stunning atmosphere of Halong Bay, an incredible UNSECO World Heritage Site, aboard new, innovatively designed vessels which stand out from the crowd thanks to their high-quality accommodations and warm service.
US $255.00/ 2 adults
This flexible cruise allows guests to choose from an exciting array of activities, making for a more adventurous journey than the 4.5 hour cruise. The first stop is Sung Sot, or Surprise Cave, one of the largest and most popular caverns in Halong Bay. Afterwards, hike to the top of Ti Tov Island for stunning panoramic views of the bay.
- Welcome drinks.
- Vietnamese-style buffet brunch with appetizers, soups and salads, breads, entrees including Halong Bay seafood dishes, desserts, fruit, coffee and tea.
- Use of on-board kayaks and snorkeling equipment – Limited amount of equipment available.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay and Surprise or Paradise Cave.
from US $45.00/pax
After departing from Tuan Chau Island, cruise through the incredible limestone karsts of Halong Bay to Dao Tung Lam Bay. After lunch, sail past some of the bay’s most iconic locations, including Thumb Island, Incense Island and Ba Hang floating village. Finally, touch the majesty of Halong Bay by entering Thien Cung, or Heaven Cave on a guided walk highlighting the incredible natural artwork inside.
- Welcome drinks.
- Vietnamese-style buffet lunch with appetizers, soups and salads, bread, entrees, desserts, fruit, coffee and tea.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay and Paradise Cave.
Terms & Conditions
- All our offers are for 2 persons sharing a room or a cabin, except for L'Azalee Classic Cruise (01 person)
- All packages are valid from 03 May to 30 September 2017
- Bookings are non-refundable. No amendments, no cancellations allowed
- Offers are exclusively for residents of Vietnam
- Offers are subject to room/ service availability
- Rates apply to new bookings only and cannot be used in combination with any other programs
- Payment must be made upon booking
- Rates are inclusive of 5% service charge and 10% government tax
- Kayaks are booked at the Reception with extra charge
- Subject to local authority approval and weather conditions