Halong Bay 1 Day Cruises
US $295.00/ 02 pax
This flexible cruise allows guests to choose from an exciting array of activities, making for a more adventurous journey than the 4.5 hour cruise. The first stop is Sung Sot, or Surprise Cave, one of the largest and most popular caverns in Halong Bay. Afterwards, hike to the top of Ti Tov Island for stunning panoramic views of the bay.
- Welcome drinks.
- Vietnamese-style buffet brunch with appetizers, soups and salads, breads, entrees including Halong Bay seafood dishes, desserts, fruit, coffee and tea.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay and Surprise or Paradise Cave.
from US $60.00/ pax
After departing from Tuan Chau Island, cruise through the incredible limestone karsts of Halong Bay to Dao Tung Lam Bay. After lunch, sail past some of the bay’s most iconic locations, including Thumb Island, Incense Island and Ba Hang floating village. Finally, touch the majesty of Halong Bay by entering Thien Cung, or Heaven Cave on a guided walk highlighting the incredible natural artwork inside.
- Welcome drinks.
- Vietnamese-style buffet lunch with appetizers, soups and salads, bread, entrees, desserts, fruit, coffee and tea.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay and Paradise Cave.
Terms & Conditions
- All our offers are for 2 persons sharing a room or a cabin, except for L'Azalee Classic Cruise (01 person)
- All packages are applied from 01-10-2017 to 30-04-2018
- Bookings are non-refundable. No amendments, no cancellations allowed
- Offers are exclusively for residents of Vietnam
- Offers are subject to room/ service availability
- Rates apply to new bookings only and cannot be used in combination with any other programs
- Payment must be made upon booking
- Rates are inclusive of 5% service charge and 10% government tax
- Kayaks are booked at the Reception with extra charge
- Subject to local authority approval and weather conditions